Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who am I?

Hi, I am Kelly, and I am a Professional Communication major in my senior year of college. I have worked for many years in an administrative position at Alverno College. In that position, I communicate and work with many different people in a variety of ways every day. My goal is to complete my education, earn a Bachelor's degree, and possibly go on to a Master's degree. I really enjoy working with and helping people. I would like to use my degree to go on to a more challenging position in higher education and continue to work with students. My future goal is to go on to an advising type role. I am married and have three amazing children, ages 21 (yikes!), 11, and 9. While I have never written a blog, I do come from a technology-oriented family. My husband is a computer programmer, and my current job is in Technology Services, where I work with computer hardware and software applications every day. I am hoping to expand my writing skills in my professional writing class this semester. My oldest daughter is a writing major at Cardinal Stritch University, and I hope I can tap into some of her writing talent to help me excel in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment